Monday, August 25, 2008

Alyssa Rey

Name: Alyssa Rey
Birth Date: 5/19/1984
Hometown: San Jose
Ethnicity: Vietnamese/Chinese/Hawaiian
Zodiac: Taurus
Height: 5′0
Weight: 100
Measurements: 32DD-24-34
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Website: myspace.com/alyssarey

Turn Ons: Guys with confidence, style, manners and intelligence - I also
love athletes and Nike Dunks ;)

Turn Offs: Liars

Alyssa Rey is a sexy Vietnamese/Chinese/Hawaiian Model born and raised in California.

My hobbies consist of cooking, baking, working out, modeling, listening to music, playing the piano, playing the guitar, playing video games, playing with my dog, going to pet stores, water sports, hanging out with my friends, reading, watching movies, running, playing and watching basketball, shopping, etc.

I like to do a lot of things actually. I also like to learn new things.

I got into modeling about half a year ago and I love it!

I enjoy life. I live to love and I love to live.










hot girl, hot girl, girls, gilmore girls, beautiful girl, girls next door, college girls, spice girls, beautiful girls, girl names, school girls, boys like girls, black girls, big girls dont cry, teen girls, girls kissing, the girls next door, my girl, big girls don t cry, girl next door, mean girls, asian girls, bad girls, barbie girl, cheetah girls, same girl, games for girls, girls names, ebony girl, kind girls, little girls

Related Articles



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Japanese Hot Girls