Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cara Skye

Cara Skye Picture
Name: Cara Skye
Age: 27 years old
Location: Denver to L.A., Colorado
United States

General dancing is the shit!
Music A little bit of everything! Mainly hip-hop, rnb, house
Movies Transformersss!!!
Television comedy
Heroes My mom, God

Official Myspace of Cara Skye's Details
Status: Single
Here for: Networking
Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Manila/Asakua
Body type: 5' 2" / Some extra baggage
Ethnicity: Asian
Religion: Christian - other
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Smoke / Drink: No / No
Children: Someday
Education: In college
Occupation: model

About me:
Hey all, sorry for the delay... I think I haven't logged onto this site for about a month now and I apologize to everyone. This page is so outdated and i've been lazy. I'll be updating this daily starting tomorrow. Hang in there and watch out for new photos and all that sorts of junk. Thanks for visiting my site :) hearts-Cara(July, 8, 08)

Thanks everyone!!! Keep it coming :) I've been lazy and I shouldn't be but I haven't forgotten anyone and i'll check this more often... the Skye is not the limit!
Cara.



Cara Skye Pictures

Cara Skye
Cara Skye
Cara Skye
Cara Skye
Cara Skye



Cara Skye Videos






Related Articles



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Japanese Hot Girls